Do you want more of the right people finding your business?
Doesn’t it feel great when you wake up in the morning and check your email to find a genuine new enquiry through your website (that isn’t spam)?
Search engine optimisation (SEO) is the art of making sure that your website is found by people actually looking for your services in your location and beyond.
What you’ll get
- A successful tried and tested process.
- Deep SEO research specific to your business, including keyword research, topic research and competitor analysis.
- A full SEO audit of your existing website.
- Carefully crafted SEO data (titles and descriptions) for every page of your website, based on the findings from our research.
- Updated page titles, URLs and page headings, where relevant.
- A redesigned 404 error page (when people can’t find what they’re looking for).
- Local search optimisation.
- Updated Google My Business listing.
- A tutorial video showing you how to add SEO data to any new pages or blog posts you create on your site.
You need our SEO Package if…
You want more of the right people to find your business when they’re searching for what you offer.
“From the beginning of my project I took advantage of the expertise of Wildheart Media. They did the legwork and design needed from the beginning that helped me focus on what the brand would look and feel like. They researched the marketplace that 3DML would live in, who the target audiences were, researched what the competition was doing, and then suggested an approach to create a successful online presence.” – David Keil, 3D Muscle Lab
“I asked the Wildheart team to work on the SEO strategy for my yoga studio. Hannah was highly competent at content optimization and keyword research. She effectively allocates resources to maximize results. I really appreciate the quality of work that both Hannah and Guy delivered. They are client-oriented and brand-focused with great technical capabilities. This also helped me direct my focus and allowed me to be more creative while they do the dirty work and actual marketing.” – Marie Kerr, Ashtanga Yoga Luxembourg