Want to get noticed and be remembered?
Would you like people to remember your business even after a fleeting first impression?
A great logo makes your business instantly recognisable.
Your logo is the tip of the spear when it comes to your branding. It includes a strapline and is supported by your colour palette and fonts. With a logo and style guide you’ll make a professional impression and have a tool you can use over and over again to maintain consistency across all your marketing.
What you’ll get
- Our tried and tested logo design process refined over 20 years.
- A complete logo including the 3 essential elements: brand mark, brand name and strapline.
- 3 logo concepts to choose from.
- A strapline for your business.
- A ‘one-liner’ for your business.
- A branded colour palette.
- A pair of complementary fonts.
- Your final logo in various formats.
- A style guide you can give to anyone you work with in the future so that your marketing is always consistent, no matter what designer or marketing channel you’re using.
- If you buy our New Website Package or Website Restructure Package we’ll also apply the colour palette and fonts to your website.
You need our Logo & Style Guide Package if…
You want your business to get noticed and be remembered, and you want to ensure consistency across all your marketing efforts.
“Knowing that Hannah and Guy from Wildheart had worked with some colleagues on their websites and marketing, and liking the results, it was an obvious choice for me to work with them. Both being from a yoga background helped immensely in understanding exactly what was needed for the Yoga Spot going forward. Dealing with Hannah and Guy has made, what could have been a challenging project, joyful, fun and inspiring.” – Michele Ross, The Yoga Spot
“I would like to thank the Wildheart Media team for creating a wonderful brand and website for Iriness Yoga & Wellbeing. They have an in-depth understanding of both the yoga/wellbeing and the internet worlds, so their ideas are always insightful. They have a good sense of style: contemporary and chic. And they know how to use your words in a way that makes them really stand out. Thank you again Guy, Hannah and all the team, for the great results!” – Irina Pashkevich, Iriness Yoga & Wellbeing