Want to create a clear message for your business?
If you can't define or communicate what you stand for, then no-one else will get this either. Your messaging should be at the centre of your brand, creating a common thread throughout all of your communications.
Our branding workshop will help you understand and articulate your brand better. You'll get a chance to look at your business through a completely different lens and reconnect with your WHY so that you can resonate better with your customers.
What you’ll get
- An outside perspective on your business
- A deeper understanding of your customers
- Brand messaging that resonates with your audience
- A 2-hour branding workshop to help you get to the heart of your value propositions
- A clearly presented brand strategy document
- A summary of the obstacles and challenges you face in your business
- A mockup of your website homepage based on the new strategy
- A list of recommendations for next steps
You need our Brand Strategy Package if…
You’re not clearly expressing the WHY of your business – why you do what you do and why people should buy from you. Perfect for both existing businesses and new startups.
“My experience with Wildheart Media was fantastic. I was a bit stuck on the direction of travel for my travel-focused website. However, the Brand Strategy Meeting was very insightful, and offered me a whole new insight into the different possible directions I could take it in. It left me with plenty to think about, and excited about where I will be able to take it in the future.” – Mike Richards, The Travelling Ape
“Wildheart Media asked just the right questions, to bring different answers and therefore solutions to how I could move my business forward in a new light of awareness of who I really was and what my business was giving to my clients. The 2-hour session and the brilliant report that came back afterwards was invaluable. The session was also great fun. What other time do you get to talk to somebody for 2 hours about your business, which in itself was a marvellous experience! Thank you all at Wildheart.” – Julie Hanson