How this package can help you
The best way to engage with your customers and keep them coming back to your website is to start a blog. This will help build trust and credibility with your audience and establish your voice in your business niche.
To run a successful blog you need to be publishing high quality content that your audience will find useful, interesting and inspiring. And you need to do this regularly, like clockwork.
We’ll set up your new blog for you or refine your existing blog. We’ll create a highly functional layout, reorganise your categories and tags, review your content and images, suggest future blog topics and even publish your first post. We’ll also give you the tools to find and upload your own images and publish your own posts.
What we’ll do
- Update layout of blog landing/archive pages, including search function
- Review and edit categories and tags and re-categorise existing posts
- Review and update formatting of posts, including images and CTAs (calls-to-action)
- Review and update URL structure and set up redirects where necessary
- Schedule your first blog post, including editing, formatting, uploading and image creation
- Tutorial videos: image creation; uploading a blog post
You need this if…
You want to give people a great reason to keep coming back to your website, and you want to establish your authentic voice online as a source of authority in your area of expertise.
See examples of case studies for this package:Read our Blog Package Case Studies
Is this the right package for you?
Find out more: Check out How blogging became essential for content marketing your business and discover the power of blogging for building your customer base.
If you run a yoga business, you’ll also want to read Downward facing blog: Do you need to be blogging as a yoga teacher?